Discover our services
eCab is a VIP service; WeCab offers an airport transfer service; MaxiCab service is available for five, six or seven passengers; GreenCab offers an eco-friendly travel option; Horizon is specifically designed for people with reduced mobility; and FamilyCab is just right for the whole family!
Choose the taxi service best suited to your needs.
The Paris taxi service specifically designed for people with reduced mobility.
- A dedicated line reserved exclusively for people with reduced mobility (PRMs)
- 24/7 access, 365 days a year for all immediate or advance taxi bookings
- Operators are selected to meet the specific requests of disabled persons or PRMs.
- The rates are the same as for conventional taxi service.
- Simplify your bookings! The first time you book, we create a confidential customer profile that includes all the details required for future bookings. We also assign you a reference number for use each time you book.
VEHICLES FOR EVERYONE
- We have over 120 taxis equipped with electric or manual ramps offering easy access to the vehicle from the roadway or directly from the curb.
- Highly discrete: primarily Mercedes Viano or Volkswagen Caddy-type vehicles.
- Over 700 wagon-type vehicles with low floors for transferable persons with reduced mobility or disabled persons not requiring an access ramp.
ATTENTIVE, WELL-TRAINED DRIVERS
- Special training is provided for drivers of ramp-equipped vehicles. During these training sessions at the Garches hospital, drivers perfect their skills for dealing with various types of motor disabilities.
- Guide dogs for the visually impaired or service dogs for the disabled are accepted in all taxis. Drivers affiliated with TAXIS G7 are trained in assisting visually impaired passengers.
A 5 star journey in a
VIP saloon car.
MaxiCab, a taxi big enough to accommodate five, six or seven passengers AND their luggage.En savoir plus
Hybrid taxis for eco-friendly travel.En savoir plus
The first family-friendly taxiEn savoir plus
equipped with one baby car seat and booster safety seats.
The Paris taxi service specifically designedEn savoir plus
for people with reduced mobility.
Share your taxi betweenEn savoir plus
Paris and the airport.
The first national taxi network.En savoir plus
Benefit from third-party paymentEn savoir plus
when you book a medical taxi.
Carte de paiement
Pay for your journey by bank cardEn savoir plus
in all of our taxis
may request an English-speaking driver.
Make the most of your journeys:
go for the on-board Wi-Fi option.
Useful when travelling
in the outer suburbs.
Request a taxi
that accepts cheques
Front-seat passenger service
Sit in the front seat
even when travelling alone.
Low floor taxis
Book a taxi
that accepts pets.